Pita, pesto, cucumber and Chili sauce concoction
Have you seen my giveaway? If not click here!
Good morning my lovely people, how are you today? I’m on day 4 at y training, nearly over I can’t believe it! What are your plans for today, whatever they are I hope you enjoy them and do your best; even if it’s watching movies all day … That’s a hard task ;).
Any how, I have created a quick and easy vegan lunch! It’s super quick to prepare and even quicker to eat! If you want to know how to make this creation have a look down below and enjoy creating!
If you want to read another vegan recipe, click here!
- 2 tbs green pesto;
- chili sauce (choose your heat level);
- quarter of cucumber
- 1 pita (or as many as you want).
STEPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS:
- Take your pitta and half it with a knife, or simply rip it in half like I have;
- spread 1tbs of green pesto on one pita, and then the other tbs on the other half;
- put the cucumber on the pesto;
- drizzle your desired amount of chili sauce on top of the cucumber;
- fold the pita back together;
- MUNCH AND ENJOY! 😀
Why these ingredients?
Pesto is enriched with vitamins A and C, this helps boost your immune system, this will help fight infection, while keeping you fit and healthy. Whereas vitamin A is good is amazing for you eye health; it makes them stronger as well as being a great antioxidant.
This is the end of my blog post! I really hope you enjoyed! I loved making this, this morning, really easy and so simple, and also super tasty!
I love you guys so very much, have a lovely day and I will either see you later on today or tomorrow with an advice blog post.
Stay safe and stay tuned Little ones 🙂 x x x