Apricot and clementine pancakes
- 1 cup self-raising flour;
- 1 cup almond milk;
- 2 tbs vegetable oil;
- 1 clementine;
- 1 apricot;
- golden syrup (optional).
STEPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS:
- Put the hob on a low setting (gas mark 2) and leave a pan there to warm up;
- sift the flour into a bowl and add a sprinkle of salt, stir the two together until combined;
- pour in the almond milk and stir, when it’s nearly come together add the oil; mix until it’s thick and stringy;
- put the fruit into the pancake picture, take a fork and mash the clementine and aprioct until it’s formed a mush;
- stir the mixture together until fully combined;
- put the desired amount of mixture into the pan and let it cook 2 minutes one side, flip it, and 2 minutes on the other side. Repeat this process until all the mixture is gone;
- plate up and drizzle golden syrup on the pancakes (optional), and enjoy! 😀
Why these ingredients?
Almond milk is filled with potassium, this helps prepare and enhance: cells, tissue and organs in the human body. This is essential in everyday life, you always need to repair yourself.
Apricots are filled with vitamins A and C. Vitamins C is fantastic for the skin, it’s proven to reduce wrinkles for tightening the skin, as well as making it smooth and refreshing; this is the main ingredients they put in all skincare brands. Whereas vitamin A plays a vital role in bone growth, reproduction and immune system health.
Little ones, I would just like to say a massive thank you for reading this blog post, and engaging with me on social media. I know that these are one of your favourite vegan recipes, and they are mine too! I love that we are sharing common interests in food! I love you all so very much; and I will see you again later with an advice blog post 🙂
Remember to stay safe and stay tuned Little ones 🙂 x x x