- 1 cup self-raising flour;
- 1 cup almond milk;
- 1 tsp vanilla extract;
- 2 tbs sunflower oil;
- 3 tbs peanut butter;
- 10 grams walnuts (optional);
- icing sugar (optional).
STEPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS:
- Preheat the pan, put it on setting 4 or gas mark 4 (by the time you have made the mixture the pan will be hot enough);
- sift the flour into a bowl and add: vanilla, almond milk and oil;
- stir everything until combined, (should have an elastic texture);
- add the peanut butter and stir for 5 seconds, this ensures that there are peanut butter chunks in the pancake;
- spoon some of the mixture in the hot pan and cook on one side for 2 minutes, flip and cook for 2 minutes. Repeat until all the mixture is gone;
- plate up and sprinkle icing sugar and walnuts (optional);
- ENJOY! 😀
Why these ingredients?
Almond milk is filled with potassium, this helps prepare and enhance: cells, tissue and organs in the human body. This is essential in everyday life, you always need to repair yourself.
Walnuts are enriched with vitamin E, this known for protection against toxins such as air pollution, premenstrual syndrome, eye disorders such as cataracts.
This is the end of my blog post Little ones! I hope you enjoyed this one, I know that I loved making and eating this recipe 😀
Please show me what you make and tag me on my social media below, it would really make my day, and hopefully yours! This is so simple and easy to make!
I hope you have enjoyed your day, if not then there’s always tomorrow 🙂
I love you all so very much and I will see you tomorrow with a beauty review 😀
Remember to stay safe and stay tuned Little ones 😀 x x x