Avocado pasta recipe
- 50 grams vegan spaghetti, I used Freeform;
- 1 onion;
- 1 garlic clove;
- 25 grams sweetcorn;
- 1 large avocado;
- salt and pepper;
- extra virgin olive oil.
STEPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS:
- Prepare your vegetables: dice the onion into fine cubes and do the same with the garlic. Cut the avocado in half and spoon out the inside, drain the sweet corn and put all the vegetables in a bowl. Mash everything together and place to one side;
- boil 300ml of water and place in a large pan, then use the salt and pepper to add flavour;
- Set the hob to setting 2/gas mark 2, put the spaghetti in a pan and wait for it to soften, when it has place a lid over the top and leave to simmer for 5-8 minutes;
- when the pasta is done drain it and place back into the pan, add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and stir;
- add the vegetable mixture to the spaghetti and stir well;
- plate up and enjoy! 😀
WHY THESE INGREDIENTS?
Depending on how we prepare our garlic depends on how much nutrients we get out of it; this is why I have suggested either: cutting or crushing. This increases the enzymes within the garlic, these enzymes can prevent cancer.
Onions are a great antioxidant, they also contain low fat saturation, this won’t clog up your arteries, as it reduces cholesterol, in comparison to a normal red or green onion, this is so much better for your mental and physical health.
Thank you again for reading this post! I know I always say that but I have no other words of phrases but thank you! I really do appreciate you reading my blog posts, this makes me extremely happy and excited for the future :).
I love you all very much, and I will hopefully see you later on today with a little adventures blog post 🙂
Stay tuned and stay safe Little ones 🙂 x x x