Spicy Sweet Potato Mash Recipe
Enough rambling, if you want to make this concoction then follow the simple instructions down below:).
If you want to see another vegan recipe, click here!
- 3 sweet potatoes;
- vegan cream (Alpro);
- 1 birds-eye chilli-VERY HOT be warned;
- 2 spring onions;
- 2 carrots.
STEPS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS:
- Prepare you vegetables: peel the carrots and potatoes. Chop the carrots into fine chunks and place them into a large pan, do the same with the sweet potato.
Dice the chilli and spring onion and put to one side;
- Put 2lts of water into the kettle and wait until boiled. Once boiled pour the water into the large pan, in which the carrots and potatoes are;
- Leave to cook for 20 minutes (until soft);
- When the carrots and potatoes are done mash them with a folk until fully combined.
- Add the Alpro cream and stir together. Once combined add the chilli and spring onion and stir again.
- Plate up and ENJOY! 😀
WHY THESE INGREDIENTS?
Onions are a great antioxidant, they also contain low fat saturation, this won’t clog up your arteries, as it reduces cholesterol, in comparison to a normal red or green onion, this is so much better for your mental and physical health.
This root vegetable is also a good source of antioxidant agents. Which simply means that they are detoxing your body, and making sure that bad bacteria stays away.
Sweet potato is enriched with beta-carotene. In the body, beta–carotene converts into vitamin A (retinol). We need vitamin A for good vision and eye health, for a strong immune system, and for healthy skin and
This is now the end of the blog post! I hope you enjoy this tasty snack/meal. Eat it with whatever you want, I love it alone as an afternoon stack; especially when it’s cold outside. I can place this into a bowl, get all snuggled in bed and eat :).
I hope you are all happy and healthy, I’m going out to London again today, and also getting my hair dyed! I can’t wait to show you! Stay tuned and stay safe Little ones! I love you! x x x