Good morning Little Ones! I’ve been trapped inside awaiting an apartment inspection, (just a 6 month checkup), but I thought that it would be a fabulous idea to share another simple recipe with you.
Baking has always been a passion of mine, as soon as I was able to pick up a spoon and make as much mess as possible (sorry mum), I discovered an underlying talent and hobby which made me content.
Throughout the years of managing this blog, you have witnessed several trials and tribulations of me experimenting with dietary requirements.
But, what I do know is that I have an obsession with sweet treats, (maybe because I have an insane sweet tooth); but without any further or do, let’s wash our hands and get dirty!
P.S if you don’t fancy blueberries, you can put whichever filling you desire … I’ve just been craving blueberries.
- 250g plain flour
- 100g unsalted butter
- 125g blueberries
- 140g natural yogurt
- 140g golden caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp milk (I used almond milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 2 large bowls (to separate the wet and dry ingredients)
- 1 small bowl (for the eggs)
- 12 muffin cases
- 1 large mixing spoon
- Muffin tray
- Preheat oven to 200C, while the oven is heating up line your muffin tray with 12 muffin cases.
- In a large bowl, place the butter and caster sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl and add slowly to the butter and sugar concoction. After all the ingredients have been mixed together add the rest of the wet ingredients: milk, yogurt and vanilla extract.
- In a separate large bowl mix the: flour, baking powder and bicarbonate soda, after the ingredients are mixed together add this slowly to the wet ingredients.
- Mix everything together until a cake batter has formed, finally fold the blueberries in until they are evenly spread, (you want to bite into each muffin and taste a blueberry).
- Place the mixture evenly into the muffin cases and put in the oven for 5 minutes at 200C, and then when the 5 minutes is up turn the temperature down to 180C and bake for a further 16-18 minutes.
- Take your beloved muffins out of the oven and enjoy your sweet treat!
Well Little Ones, that’s the end of my blog post, I really do hope you loved joining me on my creation, if you do decide to remake these please tag me on my social media! My handles are floating around somewhere.
I hope you have a wonderful day, and I will see you in the next blog post!
I love you all so very much, remember to stay safe and stay tuned! x x x