Tomato, Garlic & Onion Salad
Spring has sprung which also calls for effortless combinations of pasta salad.
The variety is endless, although I’ve tailored this recipe towards my personal taste, feel free to add any ingredients you desire.
But, if you fancy large quantities of: tomatoes, onion and garlic this may be up your street.
- 1 red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Newman’s own dressing (or dressing of your choice)
- 1/2 cup of gluten free pasta
- Cook the pasta as instructed on the packaging and leave to cool.
- Prepare the vegetables: cut the cherry tomatoes in half, dice the red onion and garlic into bite size pieces.
- Place all the vegetables into a large bowl, add the dressing and mix until fully combined.
- Add the pasta into the bowl, combine fully and serve accordingly.
I know I said I wouldn’t post as many recipe blog posts, but the weather has been BEAUTIFUL and inspired me to live my life in the kitchen.
Although, I do have my February favourites prepared … I just need to take endless amounts of photographs which meet my HIGH standards.
I will see you guys very soon!
Love Amy x